Sunday, April 27, 2008

Please...for the love of god....help me....... (5 replies)

Hi All,

Apologies for the topic name, but im now ready to destroy my mac.

I've got MySQL running on it fine, I can create tables,delete tables add information into tables everything through the commannd line all fine and dandy.

I've got my Apache web server running fine, allows me to view the local host with no problems and flick through pages.

I've got my PHP up and going, again no problems can get to view standard PHP pages.

I cant get all 3 to work together for all the tea in China!!

I'm running a fairly standard connection script just to confirm the connection: -

<?php

$mysqli = new mysqli(*, *, *, "F1_2008");

if ($mysqli_connect_errno()) {
printf("Connect failed: %s\n", mysqli_connect_errno());
exit();
} else {
printf("Host Information: %s\n", mysqli_get_host_info($mysqli));
}
?>

but it just returns blank, not even an error message, and thats my problem, i dont know which way to turn, its just a completely blank screen. Am I missing something completely obvious??

Any help would be very very greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom