Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Hostfather - Episode 142

I hear you need a favor. You need a little something to listen to, to help pass the time at the data center you work at. Well, I’ll do you this little favor and provide episode 142 of the Web Hosting Show free of charge. I won’t even ask for a favor in return.

Download the Web Hosting Show, Episode 142!
Running Time: 12 minutes | File Size: 5.35 MB

Here are just a few topics from this week’s episode of the Web Hosting Show.

  • Best of the WordPress Magazine Themes!
  • Web Hosting Show is Nearly 3 Years Old?
  • Google + GoDaddy = Web Hosting Armageddon!
  • Server Status Monitoring with Firefox? (link)
  • What is so Great About PHP 5 over PHP 4?

I am the Dick Van Dyke to your crazy web hosting musical. You won’t catch me hanging out with Mary Poppins or trying to convince people I’m a music man. I only have room for one passion and woman in my life and that lovely lady’s name is web hosting.

Extra: New Bookmarklet Makes it Easy to Add to MySpace!

© Mitch Keeler - like this? visit Mitchelaneous.com | FirefoxFacts.com | WebHostingShow.com