Friday, April 11, 2008

SPCA - Act Now To Save The Horses At Melinsung Ranch, Sabah


SPCA - Act Now To Save The Horses At Melinsung Ranch, Sabah

RM200 fine only?!

SPCA has the info.

To save your time, email to: azizj@jph.gov.my, AgSahak.AgSalleh@sabah.gov.my, i.williams@horsesport.org, eam99@tm.net.my, equestrian_mas@yahoo.com, msyap@eam.org.my, info@motour.gov.my

Title/Subject: Save The Horses At Melinsung Ranch, Sabah

Dear everyone / Association concerned,

I am writing to express my concern over the Melinsung Ranch, Sabah Cruelty Case where horses are starving and dying after being neglected by the owner of the Ranch, I appeal to you to act in this case and confiscate the horses and prosecute the owner using the animal protection Law in Malaysia – the Animals Act 1953.

Please end the suffering of the Horses immediately and prosecute the owner of the Ranch who is responsible for causing this cruelty with the equal penalty.