Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am trying to evaluate versioning capabilities

Hi there,

I am doing a detailed comparison of Drupal VS other CMS's. Actually, I am trying to evaluate Drupal's versioning capabilities : I mean ability to have different versions of a content at the same time with different status. Se for example what Typo3 can do here or what eZ publish can do here.

I have browsed through the projects and groups but was not able to have a full picture of what Drupal can do. My feeling is that there is no real versionning API available for all contents (CCK?) but possible workarounds (wiki).

Can you give me links towards modules, projects, resources, discussions or groups speaking of this subject ? Or maybe can you give you point of view on the subject ?

Thx

Alex
http://www.ineation.com